viernes, 25 de enero de 2013

Learning to express myself ..

Life is hard. True, nobody can differ from that. Living that is different. I have a pretty boring life, but sometimes my friends complicate everything. Now I have to learn to confront someone without dying in the make. I don't know how, I don't like to do that kind of things, I don't enjoy them , and I try to stay the hell out of trouble, but somehow they find me every time ! Until now I did an amazing job no to face them, but this time the person in front of me is a close friend of my bff's boyfriend so... what can I do ? I have to do as she wish and sit down and talk things out.. the thing that keeps me worried is how ? Every time I have to raise my voice I crack and start crying...
Something strange happened yesterday , I was writing this, while in the other room my step-brother's friends were talking and playing a game call "Truco" , they needed one more to play so, they call me ... After a while   I start to bend with the group and my expression changed , I was feeling better but I did not forget "the talk" . We ate , had a pleasant night, everything was going well until, my stomach start to ache me... that was the key, as soon as I start to think about "the talk" again I start to suffer it ... Why, why , why ?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario